Sunday, November 15, 2015

Walking Minneapolis

I took a chance.

Saturday mornings tend to be slow for tracking calls.  Sundays tend to be busy.

If I want to be fresh for a busy Sunday, the odds of a good day sleep improve if I can get a good walk in on Saturday.  The sun was out this past weekend and the temperature at dawn was a perfect 40 degrees.  Our last best chance to have a snow-free stroll until March.

Thank you El Nino.

This really is my favorite spot in downtown.
Dogs dig sculpture.
Squirrel!

"Child!"
"What exactly are these things anyway?"


Winning: great coffee, off-street patio to tie off the dog, and a corporation that utilizes existing buildings.
Barista: You look like the outdoorsy type.
Daniel: You're right about two things.
B: Two?
D: I am the outdoorsy type.  I am also the "leave a bigger tip for the barista who looks at me close enough to guess my type" type.
B: (blush)


This boy needs a dog.

"Fo-Shay!"

Hatched too late: Chick the size of a pigeon laying on Nicollet Ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment